Pete's GORE Line
Living as listed means that person is alive and no information will be displayed/following that is the place of birth of the person.
9 GENERATIONS PROVED
AHNENTAFEL CHART to my GORE Line-Last updated 27 Nov 2016.
1. Pete BENNETT b Living, Sinnemahoning, PA, m, Sinnemahoning, PA, Doris Kay ANDEREGG b, 25 Sep 1942,Tioga,PA,d,13 Sep 2000,Pittsburgh, PA.(2nd) m-Ursula Veronica WANTUCH b, Living, Cook County, Chicago, IL, m, Hamilton, ON, Canada.
2. Esther Idella SNYDER b 2 Apr 1901,Sinnemahoning, PA; d, 5 Jun 1968,Sinnemahoning, PA; m, 25 Dec 1920,
Layton Brooks BENNETT, b, 6 Apr 1896,Sinnemahoning,PA, d, 17 Apr1981,St. Marys, PA.
3. Ida Mae GORE b, 22 Jan 1873,Winchester, WI d, 29 Apr 1906 Kane, PA m, Abt 1894,Sinnemahoning,PA,
Edward Henry SNYDER, b, 4 Apr 1866, Blanchard, PA, d, 28 Dec 1938, Sinnemahoning, PA.
4. George W. GORE b, 4 Apr 1844 Hanover, OH d, 29 Jul 1902 Sinnemahoning, PA m 30 Aug 1868, Winchester, WI,
.Mary Emeline WYKOFF MILLER, b, Jan 1840 Sinnemahoning, PA d, 30 Dec 1914, we do NOT know where she is buried. Her widows pension application confirms this date, but gives no place of death or burial site..
Emeline had a prior marriage to a Paseb MILLER b PA who died in 1866, Winchester , WI. If you have any information about Paseb or you can help to confirm where Mary is buried please contact me. Thanks.
George served in the Civil War as a private in Co. A, 47th Wisconsin Vol. Regt..
5. Thomas GORE b, 1806 Rockbridge Co., VA d, 25 Jan 1889 Winneconne, WI, m(2nd), Abt1839, Columbiana Co, OH,
Achsa WHITACRE b, 7 Mar 1811,Columbiana Co, OH, d,23 Aug 1866,Winneconne, WI,
(note: Thomas had 3 children by a previous marriage to: Pricilla SMITH)
6. James GORE III b, 1770 ? d, Bef 6 Jun 1831 Rockbridge Co., VA m 18 May 1790 ?,
Rebecca ROSS b, 1770-1775 ? d,?. ( I have added the Roman Numerals to keep them straight.)
7. Michael GORE b, Abt 1742 MD d, Aft 1798 ? m,
Priscilla SAYERS b, ? m ? d ?.
8. James GORE II b, 7 Nov 1707 Prince George Co., MD d, 29 Oct 1784 Kershaw Co., SC m, Abt 1727
Elizabeth DOWDEN b, 29 Aug 1716 Prince George Co., MD d, 1788-1799 Chester Co. SC. ( I have added the Roman Numerals to keep them straight.)
9. James GORE I b, Abt 1680 Prince George Co., MD d, Bef 15 Jan 1717 Prince George Co., MD m, Abt 1705
Mary BURKE b, Abt 1685 ? d, Bef Nov 1769 Fredrick Co., MD.( I have added the Roman Numerals to keep them straight.)
If you can provide the names of either of James GORE' s parents or have any information concerning my GORE Line please contact me by clicking my email address below. Thank you.
Join the GORE on-line discussion group. For information visit: Joyce GORE Locke's Family Page.
Thanks to Joyce GORE Locke for permission to use the GORE wallpaper displayed here.
COPYRIGHT © 2017 Pete Bennett
All rights Reserved.
Comments: email@example.com or Return to Pete's "All American" Home Page. or sign my Guest Book.